easyhome is Canada's largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you're a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
As a Delivery Specialist, you will:
• Provide excellent customer service through the delivery, pickup, care, and service of furniture, appliances, electronics and other home furnishings
• Increase store revenue by recommending add-on items when setting up merchandise in customers' homes
• Move heavy home furnishings on a daily basis and maintain store vehicles and facilities
• Maintain safety standards in the store, customers' homes, and on the road
What you need to work with us:
• Great personality with the ability to easily strike up conversations with customers
• Valid Full driver's license, with a minimum 3 years experience and a clean driver's abstract with no driving complaints
• Thorough understanding of geographic locations and ability to read a map
• Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy merchandise on a daily basis
• Good time management and organizational skills in order to accurately schedule deliveries
• Outstanding problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
• Secondary School Diploma preferred
If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.
APPLY HERE TODAY
Compensation: Competitive Wage
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.