Senior Developer/Designer - GenAv Systems Ltd.
GenAv Systems, a leader in aviation training scheduling systems is seeking a Senior Programmer for a 6 month contract with the possibility of full time employment.
GenAv Systems provides Scheduling software for aviation schools worldwide, and Training Scheduling software for some of the largest regional airlines in the world.
You will gather requirements and design a cutting edge web application using a mixture of technologies. You will also lead a small team of developers to implement the application and test it's deployment in a cloud environment.
As a growing company, your skills will have a significant impact on the success and future growth of GenAv Systems.
The successful candidate must fully demonstrate the following :
• Demonstrated ability to design effective user interfaces, in a clear format suitable for others to implement,
• Understand the business balance between quality and pragmatic,
• Experience in establishing design and coding best practices within a team,
• Excellent organizational ability to give our team a clear vision of the project path, and
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to be understood and help others be understood.
Experience with the following technologies are required:
• Mobile app development on Android and iOS, and
• Use of asynchronous communication between web client and server, such as socket.IO
• Cloud deployment and management.
Knowledge of the airline industry is a definite plus but not required.
Compensation will be between $50,000 and $75,000 annualized depending on experience.
Our office is located at the Victoria International Airport in Sidney, British Columbia.
Please send resumes and questions by e-mail only.
Compensation: Between $50,000 and $75,000 annualized depending on experience
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.