Link to: http://www.bullhornreach.com/job/291335_retail-food-services-supervisor-victoria-bc-canada or apply on line at: careers.compass-canada.com
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we 'live' our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison's key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency -- patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison's retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
Position: Retail Food Services Supervisor
Location: Royal Jubilee Hospital
Overview: Currently we are looking for a full time Retail Food Services Supervisor who will successfully assist in supervising our retail food services operations at RJH located in Victoria, British Columbia.
Reports to: Retail Manager, Royal Jubilee Hospital
• Hands on coverage of front and back of house (as required from time to time for breaks or operational rushes)
• Call INS for sick coverage and staff shortages.
• Performs other duties as assigned by a Supervisor/Manager.
• Maintain established sanitation and safety standards in the care and cleaning of food service areas, dishes and equipment.
• Cashing out, bank deposits and cash reports (other reports as requested).
• Receiving and distributing catering orders and requisitions (attendance or hands on assistance for events may be required from time to time for special events)
• Attend and conduct training sessions/staff meetings as requested
• Assist with weekly inventory count/ordering as requested.
• Ensuring product for retail and catering is on time and up to quality standards with portioning control and marketing/merchandising standards or product and stations.
• Follows all Morrison Policies and Procedures as it relates to personal conduct and complies with Uniform policy.
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
• Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work routines or priorities (weekends and week days required to be worked - some flexibility with shift times)
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills required
• Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills required
• Must have a positive attitude and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Valid Food Safety certificate is required to start and renewed as needed to maintain current Food Safe certification required.
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Location: Royal Jubilee Hospital (Victoria, BC)
Compensation: To be negotiated
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.