The successful candidate must be able to work evenings and weekends
Summary of Position:
The Dishwasher is the key individual that ensures that all the kitchen equipment and dishware is cleaned properly, that FoodSafe practices are upheld and assists with any additional prep work that is needed.
• Actively promote a safe and hazard free work environment
• Proper maintenence and safe use of equipment to ensure good working conditions and maximum efficiency
• Washing and sorting of dishware and kitchen equipment
• General cleaning of kitchen area
• Minor prep work
• Demonstrate eye for detail and ability to organize tasks effectively
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work without constant supervision
• Previous experience an asset
• Must be enthusiastic and team oriented
• Must be personable and professional
• Foodsafe Level 1
• Must be able to lift 30lbs on a regular basis
• Flexible availability, including evenings, early mornings and weekends
• Must be able to embrace the 4 core values of Paul's Motor Inn: DrivInn, Family, Paul's Pride and Classic
Reports To: Chef
Location: Paul's Motor Inn
Compensation: $11.00 per hour and a free hot meal each shift
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.