10 PM ANCHOR / PRODUCER
CHEK News is seeking an experienced anchor / producer for its 10 pm newscast.
Qualifications should include:
* A post secondary degree or diploma in broadcast journalism
* Minimum 5 years experience anchoring, reporting and producing.
* Proven leadership skills
* Literate with social media
* Editing experience an asset
* CHEK share purchase is required by all employees
* Lineup, produce and anchor CHEK News at 10 pm
* Assign evening newsgathering
* Provide assistance on assignment desk
* Package news stories as required
* Present breaking news live into the 5 and 6:30 newscasts
* Publish CHEK News stories and promote newscasts through social media
* Produce newsbreaks
* Anchor other newscasts on a relief basis
* Represent CHEK and be an ambassador in the community.
This is a group 2 position under the current collective agreement.
Please submit your resume by August 3, 2012 quoting job number CHEK 080312 directly to:
Peggy Heyer, Human Resource Manager
CHEK Media Group
Deadline: August 3, 2012
Location: CHEK News
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.