Finger Food Studios is looking for a UI artist to support development on current leading platforms including iOS, Google Android, Facebook and mobile web. Our ideal candidate will have experience with one or more of these platforms, along with a broad general understanding of software development processes. Experience with the Unity 3D platform would be an asset.
- Design compelling visual treatments for game UIs and menus that are easy to use and understand
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface
- Work closely with design and technology teams to conceptualize and prototype interface
- Create conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and high fidelity prototypes to solidify design direction and plans
- Identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute/iterate creative solutions
- Provide artwork to support team-wide project communication and vision
- Implement differing art styles in a constantly changing work environment
- Communicate designs in a technical manner for programmer implementation
- 3+ years of experience
- Development experience in creating UI for consumer based products
- Strong graphic design skill set, artistic sense, and fluency in Adobe Photoshop
- Successful background in innovative and intuitive user interface design
- Ability to design layout/UI storyboards and process flow charts
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, cross-discipline, iterative setting
- Ability to not only take direction, but take the reins and work independently
- Ability to work in Port Coquitlam, BC
Nice To Haves:
Knowledgeable about current social gaming lifestyle and UI design trends
About Finger Food Studios Inc:
Finger Food Studios is an emerging leader in mobile development. Our client list ranges from some of the largest brands in the world down to local entrepreneurs making their mark in the App marketplace. We offer and seek a diverse range of opportunity with our projects with subject matter ranging from marketing, to entertainment, and points beyond.
In 2012 and beyond, our goal is to grow to meet demand for our services by extending our carefully groomed team with new candidates that have passion and confidence in the future of the mobile space.
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.