I have a suite for rent. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a living room, a large entrance area with a big closet, and a laundry room. The parking is on-street. The fridge and one of the bathrooms are both brand new. There is a garden with food in it and backyard space to play. Although we do love animals, we prefer not to have pets in this space. If you think your pet is exceptional then you can always ask and we will consider. If you have three pets then, no. If you have terrorist puppies, ferrets, or non-neutered cats then, also no.
It's not a typical place, so you really have to see it for yourself. It truly is a nice, respectable home, nicely painted and decorated, lots of gracious space and character. It is honestly fun and unique.
It is located on Harriet Rd between Gorge and Burnside. This means you can:
- bike downtown in 10 minutes (a little more if you take the goose)
- bus downtown in 20 (including the walk to the bus stop)
- drive to the ferry in 25 minutes
- take the #26 bus to UVIC in 20 minutes (also including walking to the bus stop)
- equally close (700m) to Mayfair, Tillicum, and Uptown.
Please email with questions, or for faster service phone and ask for Molly.
Harriet Rd (google map) (yahoo map)